PasCom application allows to issue a wide range of printouts and analyses, both in tabular and graphics form. Reports and analyses can be divided into several types:
• data printouts from the files,
• printouts of documents and forms,
• built-in reports regarding specified issue range ,
• and most versatile and flexible tool of all – the creator allowing to report and visualize data instantly in any context, utilizing built-in pivot tables.
The similarity to mechanisms used in Excel spreadsheets enables easy fleet management and fluent transition from well-known and employed earlier IT tools.
Any types of printouts from every file included in the software can be freely defined by the system user. Among other things, it is possible to:
• select any field range for print,
• change the column header name,
• set the page orientation for print (vertical/horizontal),
• send each e-mail printout straight from the application,
• save the printout result for further use.
All printouts, specifications, report and analyses can be browsed on the computer screen, prnted or saved directly in other formats, e.g. as *.XLS , *.PDF,*.RTF, *.WMF, *.TXT, *.CSV , *.HTM files.
Aside from standard specifications listed below, the System User can prepare any specifications according to their own needs using the creator module for creating custom specification schemes available in the software.
The software allows to prepare several analyses in a graphic form. The user can select the following types of graphs: bar graph, pie chart, line graph, 3D and 2D graph with an option to calibrate and describe them.
Graphs can be browsed, printed or inserted to other documents, e.g. MS Office.
EXEMPLARY ANALYSES AND REPORTS
COST TYPE ANALYSES
The costs can be analysed on various levels of detail, from the invoice position to analyses by freely defined cost groups.
The software enables cost analysis in many arrangements, e.g.:
• cost value divided into types (e.g. fuels, inspections, car washes, parts, labor etc.)
• maintenance costs for individual vehicles, e.g.: by organizational units, cost centers, brands,
• costs and mileages generated by a given employee,
• sales with invoice issuer (e.g. fuel station, service) – helpful especially in the case of discount negotiations,
• weekend purchases – made during days off work and after working hours,
• purchases made during the absence of employees ( e.g. during the holidays or sick leave),
• graph analyses depicting maintenance costs of brands/vehicles according to their mileage,
• reports of vehicle costs and graph analyses by any parameters using built-in pivot tables.
The analyses above can be executed according to many flexible criteria, e.g.:
• for specified period,
• for selected organizational units,
• for an entered vehicle group or one vehicle,
• for individual brands,
• for selected cost groups,
• the comparison of costs of organizational units (regions, departments) in time (quarter, year etc.).
VEHICLE EXPLOITATION SETTLEMENT
The settlement of vehicle exploitation contains, for a selected period, organizational structure, brands, vehicles, CC and so on, among other things, many data in a following range:
• vehicle’s mileage in a given period,
• actual fuel consumption, fuel quantity by a standard, burnout, saving, average fuel consumption,
• fuel costs, other costs, costs overall,
• the cost of 1 kilometer, average fuel price,
• average vehicle mileage in a month,
• comparisons and verification of refuelings from various sources ( e.g. fuel transactions and data from GPS),
• statistics regarding costs and repairs of particular brands/vehicles,
• pouring incorrect fuel and refueling above the capacity of the tank.
Specifications regarding counter states are also available:
• specification of vehicle’s counter states,
• specification of counter states discontinuity,
• average mileages per month in a selected period.
REPORTS REGARDING TECHNICAL INSPECTIONS, EXAMINATIONS AND POLICIES
• vehicles with expiring technical inspections,
• policies by expiration dates,
• planned technical examinations of vehicles,
• specification and damage statistics.
REPORTS REGARDING THE SETTLEMENT OF EMPLOYEES
The specifications allow to settle the employee in a context of vehicle exploitation:
• driven kilometers,
• comparative reports of mileages and employee limits,
• costs of cash and non-cash purchases,
• fuel consumption, burnout, saving etc.
REPORT ON STATE AND MOTION OF VEHICLE
The software allows to track the state and motion of vehicles on the reports:
• vehicle state by types,
• vehicle state by organizational structures,
• state by positions of employees,
• vehicles accepted into ctock in a given period,
• vehicles removed from stock in a given period,
• current vehicle allocation,
• history of changes made in vehicle allocations
SPECIFICATIONS OF VEHICLE EQUIPMENT
The software generates a number of specifications regarding equipment:
• equipment assigned to specific vehicles,
• specifications of vehicles with equipment from particular equipment groups,
• equipment purchased or removed in a given period.
REPORTS FOR ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
The software calculates the payment for using natural environment according to current regulations:
Program oblicza opłaty za korzystanie ze środowiska naturalnego zgodnie z aktualnymi przepisami:
• the settlement of a company by effective rates of environmental fee,
• the detailed specification of payment for particular vehicles,
• fees for fuel combustion for particular organizational units.
MANY OTHER NECESSARY SPECIFICATIONS, e.g.
• reports of vehicles selected for sale,
• validity schedules for vehicles, employees, equipment,
• reports regarding tires,
• profit analysis.